This is not your traditional parents’ money & investing guide!
‘How to Invest Like an Idiot & Trade Like a Pro?’ helps youth to stand out, learn to build a portfolio of financial assets they can actually care about, and take advantage of the investor’s best friend – time – to watch their financial portfolio multiply.
In times of uncertainty, traditional advice about money & investments may no longer hold. In this book, you will learn:
- Investing isn’t a pro’s world anymore. Why some of the fund managers couldn’t even beat the chimpanzees? Yes! I’m talking about monkeys!
- What are the silly mistakes that most people makes when it comes to spending, savings & investing?
- Why traditional advices like ‘High Risk High Return’, ‘Invest for Long Term’ & ‘Dollar Cost Averaging’ is nothing but a MYTH?
- How to get started investing in stocks, gold, silver, and real estate with just a few hundred ringgits?
- Discover the mindset and psychology of real traders and market wizards.
Part 1 - How to Invest Like an Idiot Chapter 1 – The Truth About Investing Chapter 2 – The Idiot-proof Ways to Invest in Funds Chapter 3 – The Idiot-proof Ways to Invest in Stocks Chapter 4 – The Idiot-proof Ways to Invest in Gold and Silver Chapter 5 – The Idiot-proof Ways to Invest in Oil
Part 2 – How to Trade Like a Pro Chapter 1 – Understand How Trading and Financial Markets Work Chapter 2 – What Drives the Markets? Chapter 3 – Technical Analysis Explained Chapter 4 – What to Look for in a Chart? Chapter 5 – Trading Strategy – Keep It Simple Chapter 6 – How to Get Started About the Authors
Jonathan Quek is an exciting entrepreneur, bestselling author, and financial speaker, often quoted by the media as Asia’s Youngest Wealth Coach, As an entrepreneur, Jonathan owns and runs several businesses in precious metals trading, crude oil trading, financial education and training. He is the founder and CEO of True North Asia and director of three other private companies and ventures, Capital Asia Group (Malaysia), SilverMalaysia.com, and Financial Youth Intelligence.
Mr. Benny Lee is a private trader, trainer, market strategist, a highly sought-after speaker and practitioner of technical analysis for more than 12 years. He has conducted trading and technical analysis workshops, seminars and coaching for private and institutional investors in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam and Pakistan. He is also a CPE (Continuous Professional Education) recognized trainer for the Securities Commission of Malaysia.