A must-read collection for Bible enthusiasts, study groups, and anyone interested in learning more about the most revered book of all time. As the bestselling book in the world, the Bible is a source of faith and enlightenment for millions of people. But how well do you really know its stories?Do You Know: What significant event in Jesus's life happened by the brook Kidron? Though he doesn't identify himself in the book, who is generally considered the author of Mark? What was Paul's side story? What does the name Habakkuk mean? Why did God remove Saul as king and replace him with David?Bible expert James Stuart Bell presents an extensive collection of over five hundred questions and answers designed to help readers deepen their understanding and appreciation of the essential Bible events and lessons. Blending valuable historical context and quizzes from all sixty-six books of the Bible, How Well Do You Know Your Bible? offers a variety of questions for readers to test their knowledge and possibly learn something new along the way.
- The Bible Answer Book
- The Catholicism Answer Book
- People of the Book and the People of the Dubious Book
- Help Us! Great Warrior #3
- GPS Cinta Aussie
- Entrepreneurship in the Internet Context
- Ghoul Scouts: Night of the Unliving Unde
- Ode to Mysticism
- The Social Security Answer Book Practical Answers to More Than 200 Questions
- Say I Love You. 7
- Do Ants Have Assholes?
- The Potty Training Answer Book